eCore Software is proud to announce the official release of ePro BioClock 5. This release incorporates the latest fingerprint scanning technology from Digital Persona, the manufacturer of the fingerprint scanners and software toolkits incorporated in ePro BioClock.
- One Touch Technology: This efficient technology performs identification quickly without requiring entry of a Personal ID Number (PIN), and supports up to 20,000 employees.
- Supports Windows 7 and XP, both 32 and 64 bit systems.
- Employees not set to “Active” in ePro Scheduler are removed from local BioClocks when synchronized.
- When manually entering employees, an alert is displayed if the employee record does not exist on the server database.
- A simplified new look as a result of the One Touch capability.
- Very easy to install and configure for immediate use.
Current BioClock customers receive the latest version of ePro BioClock free of charge, and will be notified via email next week regarding obtaining and transitioning to ePro BioClock 5.
eCore’s products, ePro Scheduler, ePro BioClock, and ePro Manager, continue to provide a great deal of ROI for companies across the nation and beyond.
For more information, visit www.ecoresoftware.com.